Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking (CSBB) provides financial services to 21 million retail bank households and three million small business customers through approximately 5,000 retail branches, 17 contact centers, and 13,000 ATMs in 36 states and the District of Columbia. We serve and help individuals and families in many aspects of their lives, helping them buy homes, open first bank and savings accounts, buy cars to get to and from work or school, and start or grow small businesses. CSBB is focused on innovating and transforming with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose. As an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas - including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending - our primary goal is delivering for our customers.
CSBB Operations delivers a diverse set of foundational operational and contact center services for the enterprise and to consumer, small business, and wholesale customers, providing stability, scalability, and security for Wells Fargo. Services include deposits, payments and ATM operations, global fraud and claims, account reconciliation, wire transfers, cash vault and lockbox services, print and image services, unclaimed property processing, legal order processing, estate care, and voice, email, chat, and social media services for consumer and small business customers. Divisions include ATM Strategy and Vendor Solutions; Business Planning and Transformation; Customer Excellence, Controls and Enablement; Customer Service; Fraud and Claims Management; Retail Core Operations; and Workforce Management, Capacity Planning and Productivity Analytics.
Work Schedule: 30 hours/week, 10 hour shifts, Friday-Sunday night. Shift will be 8:00pm-6:30am or until work is finished. This is open ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow.
An Operations Clerk position is the first step in a rewarding career in financial services. You'll learn about payment processing, and the financial services industry.
• This is a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline driven production environment working behind the scenes with little, if any, customer contact
• In this role you'll spend 100% of your time on tasks such as extracting lockbox payments, verifying data on payments and accompanying documents, processing according to customer's detailed instructions, collating, and mailing
• This position has strict production metrics that determine acceptable levels of performance and requires that all payments (checks) must be accounted for on the day they are received
• There are also strict deadlines requiring flexibility of schedule, as this is an open-ended position with the start and end time being determined by work flow
• The best Operations Clerks demonstrate strong attention to detail, organizational skills, ability to follow procedures, and basic computer knowledge
• They have the desire and motivation to constantly improve their ability to perform each function quickly and accurately
• The working environment is fun with a casual dress code in a highly secure facility.Required Qualifications
- 6+ months of experience meeting deadlines in a business or office environment demonstrated through work or military experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Lockbox experience
- 10-key numerical data entry experience
- Ability to achieve high production and quality standards
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
Street Address PA-Philadelphia:
- Ability to lift 15+ pounds
101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PADisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.Benefits Summary Benefits
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.