Job Description Important Note:
During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo
, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending
businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
Wells Fargo Dealer Services
has a long history of serving the dealer community, we are committed to personal service, strong dealer relationships, and providing a broad spectrum of credit solutions for your consumer customers.
The Call Center Planning Analyst 2
will support Dealer Services within Wells Fargo Dealer Services Default Servicing.Available locations*:
- 2501 S. Price Rd., Chandler, AZ
- 800 S. Jordan Creek Pkwy, West Des Moines, IA
- 1100 Corporate Center Dr., Raleigh, NC
- 6051 N. State Hwy. 161, Irving, TX
*This role is not telecommute eligible Duties may include:
- Available shifts(s): 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm CST Monday-Friday with rotational 6am-3pm CST Saturday or Sunday (shift will be assigned and is subject to change based upon business needs)
- This role will primarily be responsible for workload and call volume forecasting and scheduling functionalities
- Performs complex data analysis to determine staffing targets, call volume trends and develop long-term strategies
- Presents recommendations for long-range staffing and volume forecasting changes based on capacity modeling
- Administers Call Center Workforce Management software
- Performs updates to scheduling database through basic programming
- Compiles and mines data from a variety of business sources
- Facilitates project work, and may lead moderate scope projects or parts of an enterprise-wide project
- Will perform schedule changes or adjustments and negotiate off-phone activities and training schedules
- Provides guidance to less experienced specialists and analysts through mentoring, training and skill-building program development
- Considered the technical expert on the team and will coordinate system implementations for Workforce Planning software
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR E-MAIL FOR FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS
- Once your application is received, Wells Fargo will make initial contact with you via e-mail
- Please ensure your contact information (e-mail address and phone number) is current in your Wells Fargo Jobs Profile
- If your contact information has changed, please update prior to applying to this position
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 4+ years of experience in call center planning and analysis, workforce administration and planning, or combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- 2+ years of statistical modeling experience demonstrated through work or military experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of operations support areas such as scheduling, staffing, planning, and administration
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access) skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently, proactively, innovatively, and creatively while exercising sound judgment
- Experience with capacity planning, forecasting, process improvement, and measurements
- Experience delivering results in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to interact effectively and confidently with senior management
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual team environment
- Ability to work effectively, as well as independently, in a team environment
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to present information, findings, and training to groups of various size including senior management teams
- Knowledge and understanding of workforce management software packages including Aspect and/or Avaya
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.AZ-Chandler:
Min: $47,500 Mid: $62,000IA-West Des Moines:
Min: $47,500 Mid: $62,000NC-Raleigh:
Min: $47,500 Mid: $62,000TX-Irving:
Min: $47,500 Mid: $62,000Street Address AZ-Chandler:
2501 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZIA-West Des Moines:
800 S Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IANC-Raleigh:
1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NCTX-Irving:
6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TXDisclaimer
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.Benefits Summary Benefits
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.