Responsible for the direct daily supervision of pharmacy service representatives (PSRs) personnel providing proactive
compliance and ordering calls for all medications dispensed by CVS Caremark Specialty Pharmacy Network. Supervised activities include those outlined in reporting employee essential duties and responsibilities. Critical responsibilities include
participation in the hiring process, provision of guidance and direction to staff, schedule preparation, and management, ensuring adherence to standard operating procedures, staff training, problem-solving and follow-up, performance monitoring and evaluation, including corrective action, and data gathering and report preparation.
• 1+ years of leadership experience in supervising a team in a customer service environment
• 3+ years of customer service experience
Proficient computer skills with Windows working knowledge required.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel required.
Ability to work extended hours as business needs require.
• Healthcare industry
• Call Center operations
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, patients and physicians
- Experience with Specialty therapies and health products
- Technician license preferred
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to be self-directed
- Knowledge of the operation of ACD phone systems, quality monitoring/recording systems and processes as well as experience with workforce management software and ideologies
- Project management and implementation skills
- Manage the departmental budget (control payroll, overtime, outside labor, etc.)
Bachelor's Degree Preferred or equivalent experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.