CVS Health as an opportunity for a Benefits Setup Representative I. As a Benefits Setup Rep I, you would be responsible for analyzing client benefit requests, determine best operational approach and perform coding. In this role you will be working with both internal and external partners. Critical thinking, creative problem solving, and strategic collaboration skills are a must.
2+ years of data analytics experience within the Healthcare and or PBM industry
- 2+ years of Coding experience
- 2+ years of Claims experience
- Experience with AS400 / RxCLAIM
- Knowledge of health care industry, Medical Claims, Health Insurance, Retail or Pharmacy highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of RxCLAIM platform/system applications
- Proficient in analyzing and executing clinical and non-clinical client work requests
- Well organized with the ability to effectively and independently prioritize work
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient use Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Excel, Word
- Working knowledge of SalesForce.com
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.