The Supervisor of Operations will be supervising the pharmacy fulfillment functions including dispensing operations. The Supervisor of Operations will work in a climate controlled facility and have leadership development opportunities and collaborations.
The Supervisor of Operations responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring the production and quality goals are maintained daily.
• Manage the timely movement of staff within the pharmacy to ensure prescriptions are Processed, Packed, and Shipped efficiently.
• Assist with development and training of colleagues to ensure a high-performing team.
• Perform audits to ensure standards are met within the business organization as well as prioritize and monitor workflows, addressing related issues as appropriate to achieve pharmacy production objectives.
• Responsible for tracking and root cause analysis of efficiency and quality measures, primarily, but not limited to automated packing equipment.
• Assist in development and implementation of strategies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assist in acclimating new staff to existing equipment and all colleagues to new technology.
• Provide leadership and direction by establishing clear expectations, communicating specific performance feedback and giving timely and thorough performance reviews.
• Collaborate with the materials department and other areas of the business both internal and external to meet defined customer and client expectations.
* Five or more years of pharmacist experience
* One+ years of experience in a leadership/supervisory role leading a team
* Proven ability to evaluate work and process flow to ensure optimal efficiency.
* Proven experience in a high intensity, fast paced production environment.
* Proven ability to effectively manage people and provide team leadership.
* Licensed Pharmacist in TN
Specialty Pharmacy Experience.
Multiple state licensed as a Pharmacist
Pharmacy degree from an accredited college of pharmacy.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.