What you’ll be doing...
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) position is responsible for leading the day-to-day Service Management and Program Governance activities. The SDM will report to the Program Deliver Executive (PDE) and facilitate communication, collaboration and continual service improvements for the Program Team. The SDM will share responsibility with the PDE to maintain the customer relationship and overall client satisfaction while ensuring compliance with all contractual commitments.
The SDM will oversee end-to-end service operations and continuous service improvements in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for the performance of all program activities in the absence of the PDE.
- Secure, organize, and manage necessary assets to deliver contracted services within defined milestones.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis service delivery to ensure compliance with contractual service levels.
- Ensure that all contracted program deliverables are completed and maintained.
- In consultation with the customer, develop the Methods and Procedures Manual and validate consistency of those methods and procedures with contractual.
- Host regular Client Governance meetings and calls with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and distribute actionable reports and data analysis to demonstrate service performance and continuous service improvement efforts.
- Management processes are documented and in production.
- Support Sales and efforts to identify new opportunities for Verizon Solutions and Services. Support related Verizon processes, such as GOLD, etc. as agreed
- Drive ongoing optimization of Service Management processes.
- Risk Management – follow and drive Program Risk Management Process.
- Maintains procedural standards and support Continual Service Improvement initiatives and overall CSI Program.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Service Delivery experience – preferably in IT Outsourcing, Managed WAN/LAN, Wireless, Security and Voice.
- Financial Business acumen, Client P&L Management experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Five or moreyears of progressive Telecommunication/IT management experience.
- Experience with key Verizon Products, Solutions, Services and related operational delivery processes.
- Experience with large scale Managed Services Accounts and Customized Telecommunication Services and program delivery.
- ITIL Foundations v3, preferably multiple Intermediate ITIL certifications.
- Ability to work through complex business and client challenges and collaborate in developing and implementing solutions.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.