What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Service Program Management (SPM) provides premium consultative and governance services to the client via a Statement of Work. This SOW can include any combination of the following disciplines and associated deliverables as determined by the client and Verizon and defined in the executed SOW. The functions and deliverables define the context around which the SPM performs overall governance of the client/Verizon business relationship; it is therefore the role of the delivery team assigned to trend overall issues and create/execute recommendations which improve the overall relationship between the client and Verizon.
The standard services performed with Service Program Management are:
- Monitor supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure OLAs (Operating level agreements) exist based on contractual requirements
- Ensuring service levels are attained which includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of supplier groups (COEs including Ordering, Billing and Network Assurance).
- Managing the Service Portfolio, ensuring processes exist and are followed for Change Management, planning for Demand Management and oversight of Financial Management.
- Proactively develop and maintain executive client relationships as well as building new relationships within client.
- Provide management and direction for client and Verizon service and project teams to ensure execution of overall governance plan. Conduct reviews to monitor progress and execute remediation.
- Proactively review client performance to ensure compliance with all requirements contained in the master agreement terms, including monitoring of all minimum thresholds and executing changes as needed, and conducting periodic governance reviews.
- Manage global Day 2 Operations including contracted requirements assurance
- Proactively develop Global risk mitigation strategies for client services
- Develop solutions for complex business and client challenges; complex problem solving.
- Responsible for highlighting value and enhancing opportunities to drive new revenue growth.
- Provide client advocacy during contract negotiations to ensure terms included in agreements, amendments and SOW’s are supportable and executable.
- Facilitate service communication at the executive level between client and Verizon by conducting executive reviews and by proactively raising issues that cross minimum performance threshold in terms of time to repair, etc.
- Oversee the initiation and resolution of critical service issues requiring escalation (either within client or Verizon organization), while working with client and Verizon technical teams to define overall remediation plans.
- Client Enablement – Identify and execute strategies to increase self-service utilization and expand self-service to other elements of the relationship where such expansion is mutually beneficial. Drive online and eMedia tool enablement and adoption.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
Even better if you have:
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.