What you’ll be doing...
Global Service Governance:
- Attain client service levels and service deliverables based on contractual commitments (Contract management and compliance).
- Ensure global implementation and change management processes are documented and are in production.
- Manage global Day 2 Operations including contracted requirements. Proactively develop and maintain executive client relationships as well as building new relationships within assigned client base.
- Maintain ongoing Service Improvement Plan for key performance metrics at risk, proactively develop Global risk mitigation strategies for client services.
- Develop solutions for complex business and client challenges.
- Complex problem solving, provide financial management support relative to contractual commitments and SLA’s.
- Match service capacity is matched to agree current and future business demands (Availability Management).
- Ensure all services can be recovered in line with agreed business needs, budget, and timescales (Service Continuity Management), drive online tool enablement and adoption, oversight of Global client financial management results.
- Ensure incident management and service desk model is developed and communicated and improved upon for day 2 operation.
- Establish and maintain client governance communication and CSI roadmap, monitor supplier Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and ensure OLAs (Operating level agreements) exist based on contractual requirements.
- Be responsible for highlighting value and enhancing opportunities to drive to new revenue growth.
- Understand complex integrated solutions relative to Verizon’s ability to achieve contracted service levels.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Service Management related to network, managed services, CPE, applications, IT services & Unified Communications.
- Project / Program Management experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Excellent organizational, verbal & written communication, problem solving & presentation skills.
- Three or more years of demonstrated business to business customer service skills.
- Familiarity with complex, integrated solutions & how they achieve business outcome.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word, Financial Business acumen.
- Three or more years of Project / Program Management experience, demonstrated advanced knowledge of Verizon customer enablement tools.
- Supplier Management.
- ITIL Foundations v3.
- Agile certification.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.