The Customer Care Representative (CCR) is an important first-line of contact with our customers, setting the tone for how our company and services are experienced. They provide participants with the right information at the right time to help them make better decisions about their health and health care. The fast-paced deadline-driven position requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. The CCR promotes a positive team environment, continuously evaluating and identifying opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the participant experience and aligns to the goals and objectives of the company. The CCR professionally handles a high volume of complex inbound calls and may also include correspondence to include emails, faxes or written letters. They ensure questions and issues are resolved both promptly and accurately and in a manner that participants are able to understand while thoroughly and efficiently gathering information, assessing and fulfilling the caller’s needs, and providing education along the way. A CCR must also be able to effectively handle complaints while consistently demonstrating behaviors that contribute to Care’s achievement of service level goals. CCR’s work collaboratively with internal and external business partners to provide solutions by taking responsibility for following through and bringing outstanding issues to closure on the initial contact with the participant.Required Qualifications
• Healthcare related experience, certifications and/or licensure
• Ability to identify process improvements
• 1 year of call center experience
• PC proficiency in Windows-based applications and internet skillsPreferred Qualifications
• Minimum of 3 years tenured experience in a customer service environment including retail or any high impact customer service role
• Strong written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills
• Strong customer service skills exhibiting a courteous telephone etiquette, patience and professionalism
• Ability to provide empathetic services to our customers
• Demonstrable responsiveness and reliability as attendance is an essential function of the position
• Team-oriented and the ability to work with others
• Self-directed and the ability to problem solve
• Ability to apply knowledge and skills learned in trainingEducation
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.Business OverviewIt’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.