What you’ll be doing...
You will be primarily responsible for establishing a lifecycle relationship with a dedicated client base. After we install a wide range of technologies at a client, the Client Services team is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction every day. As a Client Services Specialist, you will provide billing support, respond to customer inquiries, resolve service issues and implement action plans in a fast-paced, results-oriented accounts team. You will be the voice of Verizon and an advocate for your customer as you work to continually improve our service. In this role, a vital part of the customer experience is in your hands.
- Monitoring KPIs across several technologies and implementing action plans when needed.
- Serving as an escalation point of contact for all service related matters to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leading efforts to escalate across internal groups to resolve issues impacting customer service.
- Resolving business problems and escalated issues by working closely within and across teams.
- Supervising a client services team including planning work, coaching and development.
- Ensuring team compliance with existing agreements, policies and reporting requirements.
- Accountable for lifecycle governance of an assigned client base.
- Accountable for the Service Relationship and the overall client satisfaction with Verizon.
- Responsible for communication through resolution of any given issue or Service Improvement Plan. This includes managing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of supplier groups Centers of Excellence (CoE) including Ordering, Billing & Network Assurance).
- Serves as a client advocate between Customer and various Verizon organizations and seeks to add value proactive resolution of any given issue and provide overall relationship governance.
- Engages shared resources for assistance with transactional work as applicable.
- Maintains regular communication with assigned customer contacts to understand and manage performance / service expectations.
- Coordinates the establishment of customer specific Service Plans with strategic focus on Continual Service Improvement.
- Proactively develops & maintains existing client relationships.
- Understands Contracts and defined KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and implements action plans when metrics fall below agreed targets.
- Administration of Standard Client Deliverables.
What we’re looking for...
You enjoy solving complex problems. You can skillfully defuse the situation, isolate the core issue and address the customer concerns. You have a knack for providing professional and clear answers to customer requests. You are energized by the challenge of identifying new opportunities.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- ITIL v3 Certification, or will obtain certification within 6 months of your start date.
- Worked in a client facing role and resolved operational problems.
- Managed and negotiated with internal and external organizations.
- Willingness to be on call for afterhours support as needed.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of leadership.
- Prior Project Management experience and/or skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Proactive, responsible and self-motivated.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Previous supervisory experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.