What you’ll be doing...
The Verizon Lifecycle Delivery team provides easy, proactive customer service using the PM Best Practices and ITIL CSI methodology while deploying the most recent IT technology that provides our clients a simple, customized and reliable network experience. You will be responsible for Verizon Enterprise Solutions (VES) Data Wireline Implementation.
- Support all project ordering activities for VES non Federal customers.
- Provide leadership support to VES vendor ordering team and perform vendor management duties.
- Partner with Business Operations, L&D and IT to streamline processes impacting overall delivery of service.
- Conduct regular team meetings with Life Cycle Implementation teams/Vendor support teams.
- Participate on AVP's weekly staff calls to learn about upcoming projects, customer visits, provide updates regarding Implementation and Service Delivery.
- Participate on AVP's forecast and end of month calls to assist with how the order should be implemented.
- Visit customers with account teams in the field to represent Implementation Process/Address Executive Levels on customer escalations; both internally and externally.
- Attend weekly calls with customers and/or account teams; as needed.
- Provide direction and guidance to team in complex orders; complex escalations.
- Lead the team towards achieving team's metrics including but limited to: CSAT, ordering interval and all revenue targets.
- Assist in prioritizing orders when escalations occur.
- International travel to vendor locations may be required.
Location may be flexible to valid Verizon US locations.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft office – including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Experience with ordering related systems.
- Knowledge of voice and data networks and knowledge of how Ethernet is technically and systematically delivered.
- Advanced skills to manage the implementation of complex solution for small and large customer.
- PMP and/or ITIL certification.
- Capability to deliver written and verbal messages to executive levels of management within Verizon and within customer base.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.