What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success which is why we are seeking motivated individuals who are able to deliver best in class care at the onset of our customers journey with us. As a member of the ENT Implementation Team, you will partner with new clients to provide an effortless experience through first value. You will set the precedent for quality of communication, timely responses, in addition to the level of support they can expect to receive from Verizon Connect. In addition, Work assignments vary in complexity & require conceptualising, reasoning & interpretation skills. Individuals in this role work independently & are responsible for driving continuous improvement in the Professional Services methodology, project management standards, operational processes & customer engagement throughout the customer journey in Deployment Services.
- First point of contact post sale; ensuring the value proposition of Verizon Connect is delivered to the customer by aligning expectations and creating a comprehensive onboarding plan
- Ensure installations are scheduled and executed in a timely manner
- Utilize all resources, including paid resources such as field support technicians, to care for timely resolution
- Responsible for providing timely action on any customer escalations throughout onboarding period
- Validate proper product mix, ensuring hardware and software solutions are compatible with the client’s assets
- Responsible for building value in our customer training program and scheduling appropriate training/s in order to maximize the adoption of our services
- Accountable for the successful completion of deployment engagements inline with internal and customer-defined success criteria
- Collaborates and owns the communication with internal partners such as Sales, Support, Success and Finance
- Responsible for documenting all customer interactions in any applicable VZC systems to ensure transparency between customer and internal teams
- Implement core and ancillary products through a structured process to ensure smooth setup, client adoption, and an effortless client experience
- Monitor customer’s level of engagement through onboarding to document key levers and health reports
- Presenting project plans and status updates to external stakeholders and decision makers
- Proactively coordinate with cross-functional business partners to solve escalations and ensure efficient implementation of processes
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you Have:
- Master’s degree in Business or related field.
- Seven or more years of experience in the successful delivery of large scale implementation projects for Enterprise clients.
- A strong sense of ownership, attention to detail, service orientation with the ability to identify and surface new process and product improvement opportunities.
- Team leader with proven experience leading cross-functional teams and projects
- Detailed knowledge of the complexities associated with hardware and software solutions.
- Experience in using productivity applications such as SalesForce.com, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, GSuite etc
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to internal and external stakeholders with a focus on collaboration
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.