What you’ll be doing...
- Manage eight to twelve Customer Success Supervisors within defined geographical and/or vertical territories.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue, ARPU, retention, and growth targets.
- Coordinate with cross-functional business partners to problem solve and ensure productive communication and implementation of processes.
- Develop and execute personal development plans for Customer Success Supervisors driving continual improvement on delivery of key objectives.
- Create accountability for Customer Success Supervisors through rigorous, and supportive, performance management.
- Transfer skill set through active participation in client meetings with Customer Success Supervisors
- Provide active coaching, development, and feedback to Customer Success Supervisors utilizing hard metrics derived from dashboards and reports.
- Analyze key performance indicators, leveraging tools such as SalesForce.com, to gauge business health on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in an account management, customer success management, or another relevant sales role.
- One or more years of experience in a sales leadership role.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Ability to demonstrate a strong grasp of SaaS success metrics and business model.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyze data to make sound decisions.
- Experience in negotiation skills specifically with experience handling contract terms and conditions.
- Detailed knowledge of the complexities combined hardware and software solutions present to clients and Verizon Telematics.
- Relevant industry knowledge applicable to Verizon Telematics specific customer base.
- Knowledge of Customer Success sales processes and customer lifecycles.
- Moderate to advanced skill level using applications such as Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and Word.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.