The Prescription Records Lead will provide critical support to the Prescription Records Supervisor and the Prescription Records team, as well as providing concise patient and prescription information to all requesters nationally. The position requires a subject matter expert in HIPAA compliance with regard to patient prescription records including subpoena and regulatory matters.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for directing the teams processing of patient PHI requests to satisfy regulatory demands, subpoenas, attorney, and patient prescription record requests in accordance with state and federal HIPAA/Privacy requirements
- Primary support for Prescription Records supervisor, along with first point of contact for the Prescription Records team for escalations, training, including updating SharePoint, and direction. This position is accountable to deliver accurate and knowledgeable written and/or verbal support in a timely and efficient manner.
- Primary provider of internal training for new Prescription Records staff as well as retraining of present internal employees. Creation and maintenance of work instructions for all training. Research outstanding requests or calls that are escalated internally as well as from customers, regulatory agencies, etc. to provide an acceptable resolution to the situation in an efficient and timely manner.
- Reviewer of new hire work during their training period, work collaboratively with the supervisor to produce quality assurance checks on work being produced. Assign weekly tasks to the group and assist in ad hoc reporting needs for the team. Assists in updating agent time keeping reports.
- Work closely with management and the IS team to improve the ADS system and/or any new system applications or projects. Quality assurance testing of newly implemented changes.Required Qualifications
- 3+ years in a leadership or managerial rolePreferred Qualifications
- Pharmacy and/or legal background
- Highly developed ability to communicate clearly, accurately and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to function in a high volume, fluid, production oriented, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain information in the strictest confidence.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization skills and a desire to perform as a team leader. Ability to prioritize work, maintain flexibility and manage expectations while meeting scheduled deadlines.
- Proven ability to work with all levels of colleagues, including senior management, peers and subordinates.Education
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience requiredBusiness Overview
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Counsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/