Be a part of our growing team at our Phoenix facility! As a Patient Resolution Specialist in our Infusion Accounts Receivable (A/R) Department, you will provide support to our Specialty Infusion members with questions and concerns related to their billing and payments.
In this Patient Resolution Specialist role, you will answer questions regarding charging, insurance, and billing. You will also be monitoring the review of patient liabilities for payment status and providing excellent customer service through collection processes and patient inquiries.
Additional responsibilities of the Patient Resolution Specialist include:
- Perform and complete all necessary customer service and collection procedures while maintaining expected call volumes
- Secure and update account demographic information
- Request payments from guarantor in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Document accounts appropriately for follow up and coordinate as needed with other departments or units to facilitate timely resolution
- Process credit card and check payments accurately
- Interpret letter series and patient facing communications to resolve patient inquiries
- Offer monthly payment plans where patient are unable to pay the full outstanding balance in accordance with defined policies and procedures
- Seek delinquent balance collections by contacting patients via telephone
- Focus on attaining daily productivity standards, recommending new approaches for enhancing performance and productivity when appropriate
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"Required Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in customer service, billing/collections, or call center environment
- 1+ years of experience working with the Microsoft Office SuitesPreferred Qualifications
Exceptional communication, customer service, and phone etiquette skills.
Familiarity with customer service expectations, computer processing, and medical and billing office terminology.
Ability to work in multiple systems/programs while assisting a customer.
Prior experience working in a call center environment.
Able to work independently with little direction while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing issues as they arise and escalating issues when appropriate.
Prior related healthcare Revenue Cycle experience within third party payment methodologies and documentation.
Knowledge of healthcare billing, collections practices, and/or infusion servicesEducation
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.Business Overview
Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services. The integration of Coram into CVS Health enables the company to offer enhanced, comprehensive infusion services; expanded payer access; and a national network of more than 85 locations, including 65 ambulatory infusion suites. Providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month, Coram cares for patients through all phases of their healthcare continuum including clinical and compliance monitoring, and individual patient counseling. CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues embrace fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service to meet the needs of the many people and businesses relying on us each day.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking Counsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/