We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team that will make a difference in our customers’ lives and who is willing to work on the Client Implementations and Process Improvements.
This is a Representative I position Govt Services QA Testing department. This individual will support Testing and work with our internal customers along with other job duties as required. This Representative I will need to identify the best approaches and strategies for ensuring the accuracy of Benefit and clinical Testing across multiple lines of business.
This Representative I will work as team Member for Benefit and Clinical Testing team, which will include running queries, Claims and analyzing testing defects either within the testing department or with our Internal Customers and will need to successfully engage internal business partners and leaders as needed; to resolve issues, drive results and meet project target dates as required by management.Required Qualifications
1 year experience in Healthcare or a PBM desired.Preferred Qualifications
• Excellent communication (Verbal and Written) and collaboration skills.
• Courteous and professional demeanor with the desire and ability to work as a team.
• Ability to interact and with project leads and SME’s.
• Deep knowledge in Health Plan benefits structures.
• Experience with SQL and Queries is preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to define problem, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to research, analyze and interpret requirements and apply to current work assignments.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access
• Knowledge of RxClaim (AS400), EZQuery and EZTest tools
• Demonstrate ability to analyze data, verify accuracy and determine conclusions
• Ability to run the EzTest Tool and analyze the data spreadsheets
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
Experience with Visio, Project also a plus.Education
Bachelor’s degree desired; equivalent work experience may substitute.Business OverviewIt’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com
">Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com
. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.